Dermaquest Stem Cell 3D Active Retinol Repair Serum provides unmatched results while nourishing the skin and minimizing the known downsides of retinols like irritation, peeling, and dryness.
4 Powerhouse Retinoids + 3 Customizable Levels + 2 Nourishing Plant Stem Cells + 1 Time-Released Delivery System = Transformative Benefits
Available in two different levels (0.3% and 1%), this first-of-its-kind formula is as gentle as it is exceptionally powerful.
With consistent use, Stem Cell 3D Active Retinol Repair Serum significantly improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, UV damage, epidermal thickness, and tone and texture.
- Retinol — This stabilized form of retinoid accelerates mitosis, allowing for optimal cell turnover and increased enzyme activity while normalizing and improving the skin’s barrier function.
- Retinyl Retinoate — This new-generation retinoid has a slower conversion rate, allowing for less irritation. It also encourages the production of hyaluron, a free-radical scavenger that hydrates and protects against UV damage.
- Retinyl Linoleate — This stabilized form of Vitamin A stimulates collagen production, encouraging quicker cell turnover without over-drying the skin. It’s also known to brighten pigmentation and promote even skin tone.
- Retinaldehyde — This gentler, less irritating form of retinoid normalizes keratinization of the skin.
This retinol regimen makes it easy for you to find the right starting point and, over time, level up to achieve powerful results.
How to use: Gently spread a pea-sized amount of Stem Cell 3D Active Retinol Repair Serum across the surface of the skin with your fingertips. Wait a few moments for maximum penetration. Increase your use weekly, on non-consecutive days.
For example, on Week 1, use once; on Week 2, use twice and so on.
- NOTE: 1% is for experienced retinol users. Please contact us if you have any questions or need any advice.