Essel HumanKind CelluStretch Serum – 200ml
PRICE ON REQUEST
HumanKind CelluStretch serum helps reduce stretch marks and prevents them from appearing on the skin.
CelluStretch combines an exclusive ingredient Dermastril™ which consist from:
- A green bean extract (Phaseolus lunatus) inhibits cutaneous degradation and repairs a damaged extracellular matrix, antagonizes the enzymes trypsin and chymotrypsin.
- Rutin –bioflavonoid, that is found in certain fruits and vegetables, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, antagonize elastase and stabilize mast cells.
- Bio-peptides in the serum stimulate the neosynthesis of the extracellular matrix.
- An enzymatic exfoliant based on a protease obtained by fermentation helps to promote skin renewal.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) speeds skin renewal and repair the tissue.
- Allantoin has soothing, anti-inflammatory effect.
- Ethoxydiglycol is a trans-epidermal penetration enhancer of actives to ensure their high efficacy.
- Stretch marks occur when skin is abnormally stretched and expanded for a period of time. Commonly, it happens during pregnancy, weight loss or weight gain, or during periods of rapid growth. The abnormal stretching causes the skin’s support structure of collagen and elastin to break down or rupture.
Stretch marks are scars that have formed from the inside out, rather than scarring that occurs when skin is externally wounded. The recent findings with respect to the ethology of stretch marks (striae distensae) have showed the mechanism responsible for their formation. The initial stage is primarily an inflammatory process and at that stage, the stretch mark is still invisible on the surface of the skin. Inflammation locally recruits mast cells and macrophages, which, through release of their enzymes, trypsin, chymotrypsin and elastase, significantly degrade the structure of the extracellular matrix. Furthermore, fibroblasts are no longer capable to neutralise those effects by neo-synthesis of proteoglycans and lose contact with the matrix. The tissue becomes fragile, it creates a luck of supportive material as the skin is stretched, and lead to dermal and epidermal tearing. Stretch marks become visible.